Comfort Gold - for Occasional Physical Discomfort in Cats
Comfort Gold - for Occasional Physical Discomfort in Cats
Naturally eases your cat's physical discomfort
- Promotes healthy blood flow to deliver nutrients, remove waste
- Supports your pet's ability to rest well
- Helps keep your pet comfortable and content
- Promotes a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation
Help your cat feel more comfortable when signs of discomfort are evident
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
Indications of Pain in Your Cat
We don't always know when our felines are in pain. Cats are very stoic as, instinctively, if they displayed weakness in the wild predators would take advantage of their weakness. Recognizing certain signs they exhibit when experiencing pain is key in assisting our companions during those times.
- Appearance: Your cat may be unable to groom himself or herself regularly and therefor his/her coat may start to look unkempt or dirty.
- Behavioral Changes: Your cat may become more vocal if experiencing pain. Some may even growl or moan and be unable to purr. Sometimes he/she may become agitated, depressed and may even hide for lengthy periods of time.
- Physical Abnormalities: Your cat may exhibit limping or holding a paw off the ground. He/she may refuse to climb or descend stairs or be resistant to being held or touched.
What is Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is a proprietary combination of five herbs that work in unison to soothe your feline in times when discomfort is evident. A cause of discomfort can be associated with normal, daily activity.
What is Comfort Gold Used For?
It is difficult to watch your feline in obvious discomfort. His or her mobility may be altered and enjoyment of daily activities can be difficult. When your pet is experiencing this, it is nice to know there is a natural supplement that can help.
Comfort Gold increases a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation, without being sedating. It also supports normal blood flow into all areas of the body. When this happens, nutrients are circulated more widely and cellular waste is carried out for excretion. Comfort Gold supports this normal function of efficient circulation. Your pet may also experience an easy, restful sleep.
Why Choose Comfort Gold for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Comfort Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA Registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Who Makes Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Comfort Gold:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Administer orally up to four times daily for the first 72 hours. After that, administer twice daily for the duration of the discomfort.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Comfort Gold is Formulated With:
- Corydalis tuber (Corydalis yanhusuo): Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this herb has been used extensively to promote a sense of wellbeing in relation to physical discomfort. It also supports good sleep and normal circulation. It is one of the best-known herbs for direct action on the central nervous system.
- Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): This golden herb, a native plant of South Asia, has been used in the health of almost every body system including the joints, digestive system, and the skin. It is also used to support the body's natural responses during circumstances that can lead to discomfort.
- Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata): A gentle, restorative tonic herb for the nervous system and for physical discomfort perceived through normal feedback responses. This herb supports calmness and positive mood.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): Ginger is used for a multitude of purposes. Its particular action in this formula is for maintenance of physical responses that can affect muscle health and comfort. Ginger is included to harmonize this formula without being overly heating or spicy to the palate.
- Rosemary herb (Rosmarinus officinalis): A tonic herb for the entire nervous system, Rosemary provides antioxidant properties, calms muscle soreness and supports the body's innate immune response.
... 475 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.