Supports healthy immune response in the throat and upper airways
- Soothing comfort for throat, trachea, and occasional cough
- Supports normal immunity in throat and upper airways
- Helps maintain healthy respiratory tract tissues
- Provides comforting relief for hacking, throat hoarseness
Order Throat Gold today and provide soothing comfort to your dog's throat
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is formulated with herbal ingredients that soothe and comfort the tissues of the throat and upper airways and support healthy immunity in the upper respiratory tract. Several of the herbs in Throat Gold are known as "demulcents." Demulcents are high in mucilage, a plant constituent that naturally helps to maintain healthy mucous membranes and tissues in the throat and upper respiratory tract.
What is Throat Gold used for?
Occasional coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet, but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold helps to soothe and calm throat irritation and occasional cough, including hoarseness from leash strain.
Animals who stay in areas with poor ventilation, who feel stressed out (such as during travel), or are exposed to environmental stressors such as cigarette smoke, may benefit from additional upper respiratory immune support. Kennels and grooming salons are also places where a pet needs a healthy immune system. Throat Gold helps support a healthy immune response in your pet's upper airways.
Note: for immune support in the lower airways, consider Lung Gold. For allergens affecting the lungs, consider Respir-Gold.
A note from our veterinarian...
Depending on the cause of your dog's occasional cough, Throat Gold may be helpful. Keep in mind, however, that a dog's cough is not an illness in itself. Rather, it is likely a symptom of some other problem.
If your dog is coughing repeatedly from an unknown cause, please seek immediate veterinary care for your dog. Infectious lung diseases (such as kennel cough) can be life-threatening. Throat Gold is not intended as a substitute for medication(s) that your dog may need.
You can also help keep your dog healthy by not letting them share toys, food, or water with other dogs, and reducing exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress, and poorly ventilated areas.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Throat Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified Organic and Selectively Imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs integrated with the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Throat Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Throat Gold is Formulated With:
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage, a component that soothes mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It helps with irritated throat and is commonly used for cough.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): The leaves of Mullein also contain mucilage, which helps to break up mucous and soothe irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea spp.): Also called "Old Man's Beard", Usnea supports immunity against both bacterial and viral conditions, especially of the throat tissues.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root's demulcent properties directly soothe the tissues of the throat.
... 423 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.