Indications of Pain in Your Cat
We don't always know when our felines are in pain. Cats are very stoic and, in the wild, if they display weakness predators will take advantage of their weakness.
Recognizing certain signs they exhibit when experiencing pain is key in assisting our companions during those times.
- Appearance: Your cat may be unable to groom himself or herself regularly and therefor his/her coat may start to look unkempt or dirty.
- Behavioral Changes: Your cat may become more vocal if experiencing pain. Some may even growl or moan and be unable to purr. Sometimes he/she may become agitated, depressed and may even hide for lengthy periods of time.
- Physical Abnormalities: Your cat may exhibit limping or holding a paw off the ground. He/she may refuse to climb or descend stairs or be resistant to being held or touched.
What is Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is a proprietary combination of five herbs that work in unison to soothe your feline in times when discomfort is evident. A cause of discomfort can be associated with normal, daily activity.
What is Comfort Gold Used For?
It is difficult to watch your feline in obvious discomfort. His or her mobility may be altered and enjoyment of daily activities can be difficult. When your pet is experiencing this, it is nice to know there is a natural supplement that can help. Comfort Gold increases a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation, without being sedating. It also supports normal blood flow into all areas of the body. When this happens, nutrients are circulated more widely and cellular waste is carried out for excretion. Comfort Gold supports this normal function of efficient circulation. Your pet may also experience an easy, restful sleep.
Is it difficult to administer?
No. Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best (i.e. mixed into food, on a feline treat, or directly into the mouth).
Why Choose Comfort Gold for My Feline Friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. No endangered plants were used so that wild plant populations remain protected.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Comfort Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA Registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Comfort Gold
Administer orally up to four times daily for the first 72 hours. After that, administer twice daily for the duration of the discomfort.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
We know that cats can be finicky! Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best (i.e. mixed in with food, put onto a treat, or directly into the mouth).
Use With Caution
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Do not use with blood-thinners. May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.
Do not use during pregnancy.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. May change the absorption of pain relievers and antibiotics.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Comfort Gold is Formulated With:
- Corydalis tuber (Corydalis yanhusuo): Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this herb has been used extensively to promote a sense of wellbeing in relation to physical discomfort. It also supports good sleep and normal circulation. It will not cause side effects such as GI bleeding or addiction. It is not damaging to the liver or kidneys. It is one of the best herbs known for powerful, direct action on the central nervous system.
- Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): This golden herb, a native plant of South Asia, has been used in the health of almost every body system including joints, the digestive system and for the skin. It is also used to support the body's natural responses in circumstances that can lead to discomfort.
- Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata): A gentle, restorative tonic herb for the nervous system and physical discomfort perceived through normal feedback responses. This herb supports calmness and positive moods.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): Ginger is used for a multitude of purposes. Its particular action in this formula is for maintenance of physical responses that can affect muscle health and comfort. Ginger is included at optimal doses to harmonize this formula without being overly spicy to the palate.
- Rosemary herb (Rosmarinus officinalis): A tonic herb for the entire nervous system, Rosemary provides antioxidant properties, calms muscle soreness and supports the body's innate immune response.
...475mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.